Sunday 19 March 2017

Homoeopathy for DM, CRF, Severe Anaemia patient

Efficacy of Homoeopathy in Terminal cases :

48yrs old Driver of heavyweight vehicle was admitted in my friends hospital for
Severe anaemia, DM, CRF
After tt of 4-5days when he was about to be discharged my Dr frnd asked me Can homoeopathy do something in his case as he is having continuous Nausea n Vomiting within few minutes of drinking water or eating food?
Which is surely due to Ketoacidosis...as odor was indicating this. Everything is given what i could give.

I said let me try.

Pt complaining of pain in epigastrium after eating.
Everything tastes bitter.
Constipation with bloated abdomen.

Is machlahat ka kuch karo...jaldi thik hona chahiye
mai tumhare pair padta hu with anguish look on face.
Bahot pareshan ho gaya hu. Bahot pyas lagti h.. ji panu pani karta h.. lekin pani pine k bad ulti ho jayegi iska dar lagta h. Mai pani mangta hu lekin gharwale dete nahi.
Father n his wife accompanied him.
Has 2 son, 1 daughter
All r in education.
He was complaining of family members that they r against me.
Gharpe jyada taklif hoti h....jab bhi bahar rahta hu ..on journey n all to thik rahta hu.
I asked about tension within family (as he told earlier that they r against me)
Nahi bata sakta ...tum jane ke bad mujhe datenge.. mujhe 100rs per day income ke layak bana do...mai kahi pe bhi so jaunga(at night he will sleep anywhere)
Mujhe joints pain ki bhi bahot taklif h per o bad ne thik kardo pehle machlahat aur ulti ka thik kardo... bahot taklif h

This was conversation between me n pt at his bed in hospital.
I asked his father to come to my opd for collecting medicines.

I asked his father about his nature....his info was CT to remedy.
He said, "8 saal se bhugat rahe h hum...khudko taklif deta h/ hone deta h....matlaf khud b khud humko taklif hoti hi h"


****6c 3doses were given.

After 3days when his father came to my friends hospital... reported that No Nausea or vomiting after that 3 doses SL contd...

I m sharing this case which taught me something rare rubric of common medicine


RUBRICS selected were:
Praying
Carried desire to be fast
Indifference recovety about his
Anguish restlessness with
Complaining pitiful
Fear liquids of thirst with
Fear injured being
And most importantly...
Tormenting himself
Tormenting others

Ars 6

No comments:

Post a Comment