Friday 27 June 2014

CASE OF TUMOROUS STYE

CASE OF TUMOROUS STYE

On one shiny noon, one of my relative came to me to ask me what to do in her case as she was having Very Big Stye hardened n giving pressure symptoms to her left eye--- redness, watering, pressing sensation etc. She had been to ophthalmologist to check it out. He gave some drops n referred to dermatologist to get it OPERATED. She told me that dr has advised for surgery.
I said then what?
Pt: I fear of operation.
Me: what is to be feared in it?
Pt: I fear whatever may happen in it?
Me: means?
Pt: means my eye may be injured or I may loose it. “kahi zal mhanje kay karayache. Dola ahe to najuk bhag ahe.”
Notable point was that all she was saying with smile on her face.
Rubrics:
MIND - FEAR - injury - being injured; of
MIND - FEAR - betrayed; of being
MIND – SMILING
Hyos 30 1dose was given to her.
After 15 days: stye decreased almost 70 % (She told this on phone as she had fracture Humerus in between n could not come)
Again after 15 days: Stye almost gone.
After 15 days: she herself came n shown that even no mark of stye there!
LOT OF THANKS TO MASTER HAHNEMANN FOR THIS SCIENCE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment